My Trust Digital Camera won,t install.

I,ve installed the drivers for my camera but the computer won,t recognise the camera. It keeps telling me to put the CD in, even when it,s in.

johnnyrocker 23:58 18 May 06

i suspect (a very easily done) that you have not installed in the order that the manufacturer recommends, have another read and uninstall and try again (no offence intended if you did it right in the first place)

johnny.

Rtus 00:11 19 May 06

do you get a icon in the taskbar like a small green table lamp ? The usual sequence for camera setup is > load the software disc run the install > reboot if needed.log into windows if needed ( more than 1 user) Add camera usb lead to camera > plug usb into computer Usb port Switch camera on .You should then see little icon as above. you then either browse to it removable drive designation (mines F: when cameras plugged in)expand the menu from there until you find your pics from the camera . other types of camera automatically open the aplication to load the camera pictures to view.your camera user manual should advise which way it accesses the pics though..

Still won,t install. Wizard keeps asking for aDigital Camera Driver CD Rom. even when I put in the CD that came with the camera. I downloaded the drivers from the Trust website but it,s made no difference.

Still won,t install. Wizard keeps asking for aDigital Camera Driver CD Rom. even when I put in the CD that came with the camera. I downloaded the drivers from the Trust website but it,s made no difference.

johnnyrocker 09:37 19 May 06

can you not browse and point the wizard to the drive with cd in? failing that uninstall everything (including drivers from website) re boot and try again

johnny.

I,ve tried all that. It appears that the wizard is looking for something that is not on the disc, but I can,t find out what.

johnnyrocker 10:06 19 May 06

do you have any exclamation marks in device manager?

johnny.

ventanas 10:13 19 May 06

I never bother to install a digital camera. Buy a card reader. Nothing to install and very cheap. Solves all these sort of problems.

Rtus 20:51 19 May 06

do you perhaps have 2 drives to choose from when loading cd/dvd media ?(programs like the camera disc ones)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…