My TFT 19 inch wont work

DrathosKing 17:01 07 Jan 06

I brought my pc from tiny and every since the monitor hasnt worked properly. Since the new year i've decided that I will try to get it to work, but with no sucess. I also have a ati graphics card and also my avermedia tv card won't work. Can anyone help me....? I'm desperate for help.

johnnyrocker 17:08 07 Jan 06

need a lot more info "monitor hasnt worked properly" means what exactly? what os? has the monitor ever worked ok and if yes can you recall what was being done prior to failure?

johnny.

DrathosKing 11:29 08 Jan 06

when i mean it hasnt worked properly what I mean is this: I connect the monitor to the pc and the electrical outlet. I start the computer, the monitor opens for less than 1 second and then closes it self. but sometimes, it works, like twice a month.

DrathosKing 11:33 08 Jan 06

I use windows xp SP2. It has never worked ok. It sometimes works when I retstart the pc, but not always. Even when I took it out of its box and connected it to the pc, it took like 1 hour of opening and closing the pc.

johnnyrocker 11:35 08 Jan 06

have you another monitor to try? check connection cables etc and graphic card seating?

johnny.

Smiler 12:11 08 Jan 06

Have you tried it on another computer.
If it is faulty you could contact the manufacturers for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac