My Tenda W900U will not install on new PC HELP

tom93 13:15 17 May 15

So i've been useing a Tenda W900U as my wireless receiver for my pc for about a year and it's worked fine. I have the CD with the drivers and the setup program but now when im trying to install it onto my new computer the setup seems to install correct but when it's finished i don't have to program installed. All i can do then is click the icon like i would to use the software which just takes me back through the installation process, countless installs lead to the same place, no program at the end of it. I tried plugging my old PC back in and copying the program files onto a memory stick then putting them on my new PC but i get an error "C:\Windows\system32\packet.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

I've also tried downloading the drivers from the Tenda website, they have two versions of the drivers, an older version and a newer version and i've tried to download both, but no luck. I've tried completely removing the software and re-installing but nothing has worked. I can normally always fix things like this but this one really has me stumped so if anyone can help god i would appreciate it. I've currently useing an old internet USB which cuts out if it's move the slightest bit.

both computers are running Windows 7 32 bit

Please help!!!!! -Tom

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…