My site dont work for my laptop!

ashleycardwell94 13:48 10 May 09

When i go on both of my sites:
1. click here
2. gta4-ps3.info
i get a message saying that the webpage cannot be displayed for any of them. If i use a proxy server to view both oof my sites they work fine.
I realy need help because both sites need updating. The first link i put is for a coach travel company and their constantly creating new tours!

HELP!!!HLP!!!

Graham. 14:26 10 May 09

You need to find what the proxy server is doing to your request. Have these sites never worked without using a proxy?

ashleycardwell94 14:47 10 May 09

yes they did but it suddenly stopped.

Pineman100 15:28 10 May 09

They both work for me (once I've added www. to the second one).

Sparkly 16:09 10 May 09

Hi tried a number of times and each time this error comes back.(Using IE8)

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

ashleycardwell94 16:29 10 May 09

Both sites are hosted by ucoz.com
they all come with a .ucoz.com domain. this doaming does not work for me either.
Should i contact my ips for help???

Sparkly 16:42 10 May 09

Should i contact my ips for help???
Cant do any harm they might be able to shed some light on the matter, good luck.

Graphicool1 16:46 10 May 09

Try using IE7 some web sites can't be viewed with IE8 changes have to be made to those web sites.

chub_tor 16:50 10 May 09

I viewed both sites using IE8, Firefox and Chrome so it is not the browser that is causing the problem.

Forum Editor 18:50 10 May 09

with these sites - I am getting error messages in three browsers, so it has nothing to do with your ISP - there's a server problem at the hosting end.

Contact the hosting company - that's the only way to sort this problem out.

chub_tor 19:21 10 May 09

Sorry F.E. but I have tried these sites again, this time on my desktop instead of my laptop and I still don't have any problem with getting the sites and their links to load with IE8, Firefox 3 or Chrome. I don't think that it is a hosting problem, firewall settings perhaps?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017