My site,

monkon2 19:43 09 Apr 04

this is my first personal site, honest opinion please, took 12 hrs to build

i know the web name is rubbish but hey, the space is free!

PurplePenny 22:09 09 Apr 04

That was fun! I'm a sci-fi nutcase - but then I knew that aready :-)

Took a while for the opening to get started (I'm on dialup) but at least the Enterprise was more amusing than "loading....."

<<*>> (B5 jumpgate opening)

monkon2 22:13 09 Apr 04

thanks! i hoped it would be good fun, i hope to add more questions and other stuff as time progresses bu t pass it on to others and let us know what they think!

whatsupdoc 22:17 09 Apr 04

nice one. havent seen space invaders in 20yrs.

james55 23:21 09 Apr 04

I haven't played games since the old Spectrum days, but ended up getting hooked.

monkon2 00:43 10 Apr 04

ive just added a chat room, surprised at how easy it was, might be a crowd puller, who knows?

slowhand_1000 01:20 10 Apr 04

W98se / IE 5.5

All we get is 'WS Sci-Fi Challenge' on a black background. With an old Star Trek background sound.

monkon2 01:37 10 Apr 04

should be a link that says enter. perhapd i set the page size up wrong and youo need to scroll down a bit? sorry for the hassle

also, i dont know too much about it but ie5.5 is quite old isnt it? maybe i havent made it old browser friendly!

any ideas?

User-312386 08:58 10 Apr 04

all i get is W'S SCI FI CHALLENGE and the enterprise going from left to right with a couple of stars

slowhand_1000 10:42 10 Apr 04

"also, i dont know too much about it but ie5.5 is quite old isnt it?"

Not too sure about that. I'm sure there must be quite a few people still using it.

monkon2 11:22 10 Apr 04

i could do with some suggestions here, ive had various friends with various browsers check this out and it all seems to work, so im stumped, i appreciate people telling me about this and i hope i can get it sorted out

cheers in advance for any advice on this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…