My Printer will not print

nutty norm 17:15 20 Jun 14

i use picasa to print my photos, but it keeps saying Picasa has encountered a problem with the printer Microsoft XPS Document writer Please report this problem, windows 7 Nutty Norm

howard64 17:22 20 Jun 14

the xps printer is a storage device for your items - it seems as though your actual printer has been uninstalled or Picasa needs to be told which printer to use - go to the start button and click on devices and printers in the right hand column

harry12 17:25 20 Jun 14

I am using windows 8 but it should be the same. Control panel-devices and printers right click on your printer and set it as default printer.

nutty norm 17:54 20 Jun 14

i have tried that and it still will not print, when i go to print it goes to libraries & File and it says XPS Documents xps any other suggestions, i have set my printer as the default printer, nutty norm

nutty norm 21:06 20 Jun 14

Thanks to MechKB2 took your advice and reinstalled picasa, and now it is working fine hope i dont have anymore bother with it thanks for your patience with an old codger like me, nutty norm

wee eddie 09:41 21 Jun 14

Nutty norm: you now have a chance to Close the Thread.

"Click on the Tick!"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…