//some 3rd party need geo

My Postings has not been disabled?

pj123 17:16 26 Aug 05

Although it says so at the top of the page.

If you Open a Forum (say Helproom) and then scroll down to the bottom the "Jump to" still has My Postings listed. If you select that you will get into My Postings. Perhaps that ought to be disabled as well otherwise the FE thread "Fancy helping us with an experment" wont work.

click here

gudgulf 17:23 26 Aug 05

Well spotted........I,ve just had a quick browse.

I suppose that's you and me struck off the forum then ;))

polymath 17:24 26 Aug 05

I didn't realise that method hadn't been disabled.
I've just tried the link in a reply notification email though, and that seems disabled ok. (I suppose disabling the whole email notification thing might be problematic).

pj123 17:27 26 Aug 05

gudgulf, yep I reckon you're right. I have emailed the FE asking for an update on this problem.

pj123 17:47 26 Aug 05

woodchip 17:54 26 Aug 05

Na why did tha blab abart that? if tha puts a green tick in box ivery body ell ev a look. En then wis ev problems.

PS a can’t spell ether. or it's a bit er yorkshire

pj123 17:28 27 Aug 05

Silly isn't it. I just logged in and scrolled down to the bottom and "Jump to" My Postings and here I am in My Postings. If we are going to disable it completely let's take the link out of the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.

I promised not to access My Postings as per the FEs thread click here but I couldn't resist trying the link at the bottom to see what happens.

stalion 17:34 27 Aug 05

I think you may well have to go and stand in the corner with your hands on your head for half an hour lol

Magik ®© 17:39 27 Aug 05

well done pj123 wondered who would be first to spot that......

woodchip 17:39 27 Aug 05

Now why did you go and do that

woodchip 17:41 27 Aug 05

All hell will break loos now as they will all try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…