My Postings 25 pages max?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:24 15 Nov 05

"Savour every posting you've ever made in our forums, they're all here for you to peruse at your leisure."

Looking for a posting (Freezing PC)
so sorted alphabetically by clicking on subject heading
Cannot get further than page 25 whick is (da..)

Tried sorting by date still only 25 pags so can't find post required .

Anyway round this? or is 25 pages my limit (better start being more conservative with My Postings)

:0)

Diodorus Siculus 17:26 15 Nov 05

It has been a while since they all were there - for some time now they have been listed but upon clicking, I was directed to forums home page.

Now it seems that even the titles of the threads are gone.

Personally, I don't much mind - I get into the habit of bookmarking any thread I want to keep an eye on, and if I want the content, I copy that to a file.

Skills 17:27 15 Nov 05

I read in a thread not long ago that FE and the team had been pruning back the my postings function to speed up loading times, so its quite possible that there is a 25 page limit.

Skills 17:28 15 Nov 05

heres the thread click here

pj123 17:30 15 Nov 05

Well, we did all (or at least most of us) complain that "My Postings" took hours to load. Lots of them have now been culled and I must admit that getting into My Postings is now almost instant.

I am sure they must be held on the database somewhere, but not always in "My Postings" anymore.

Just tried to do a search on your criteria (freezing pc) and get "Site Error".

"It appears that the site had an issue with the action you were trying to perform.
This may be temporary so please try again. If this is not the case please try again later.

A report of this error has been made already but if this a repeat error please use the form below to tell us more.
Giving us your email address will allow us to contact you if we think it is required.

We aplogise for any incovenience this has caused you.
Thank you."

Notice "aplogise" and "incovenience". Is this for real?

Skills 17:38 15 Nov 05

I go these results from the search box click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:59 15 Nov 05

An improvement to search click here where you can search individual forums

Pity I can't seem to search My postings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…