My Postings

Sheila-214876 10:18 14 Apr 04

I don't seem to have any of my recent responses or postings in My Postings anymore. The first page starts with March and February. Nothing for April. Even my own thread posted yesterday doesn't show up but it is still in the Helproom and being responded to. Is there something wrong?

poogles_uk 10:19 14 Apr 04

Probably, contact the webmaster, mine are showing up from when i last posted.

VoG II 10:32 14 Apr 04

Erm, if you are logged on as ennuye you won't see pj123's "My Postings" if that's what you mean.

Sheila-214876 10:40 14 Apr 04

VoG™. (you've obviously been up and about longer then me today) You beat me to it. I was just about to offer my Most Humble Apologies. My partner has just told me she logged in and left her ID ticked as "remember me" when she logged out. I didn't expect that so just logged in without looking at the ID. I must get my brain in gear, or a new pair of glasses. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Logging her out now. Ticked.

rober32 14:12 14 Apr 04

I have notice that in "My Postings" I now only have one page and seem to have lost lots of my earlier postings from way back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…