my pictures showing as files in desktop properties

Superstylin 21:11 20 Sep 06

hi, bit of an odd thing. not greatly in need of fixing, i'm just a little confused!

my pictures are appearing as backgrounds in desktop properties.ie when i go to change my background display picture, a lot of my digital cam pics show as backgrounds. is there a particular file extension that show certain files as background files? the only thing i can think of that might have caused this is syncing my laptop with my pc. i know something went wrong on the pc because some synced files were left with wrong file names.

any ideas? can i just delete them from display properties or would that delete copies i have in 'my pictures'??

Strawballs 21:29 20 Sep 06

Anything that you put into My Pictures is made availiable in the background list.

Superstylin 13:19 21 Sep 06

without browsing to them? they actually appear in the list, under 'azul' and other such backgrounds?

ok now i'm more confused...i just checked again and they've gone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…