My pc reboots,

Giskard 21:13 13 Oct 05

My pc reboots, i think it is something to do with Internet Exploreris the a way i can find out why this is happening. I am using win xp, i also use Norten Internet Security

Totally-braindead 21:15 13 Oct 05

If you're right and it is IE thats causing this you could try this click here;en-us;318378&FR=1&PA=1&SD=HSCH

VoG II 21:16 13 Oct 05

Right-click on My Computer, click Properties, click the Advanced tab. Under Startup & Recovery click Settings. Under System Failure untick the box in front of Automatically restart.

The next time you should get am error code and message on a blue screen. Write it down and post it here.

Totally-braindead 21:17 13 Oct 05

Sorry that should have been the link to repair/reinstall internet explorer. Type in repair internet explorer to the search box and you'll see it as the second link down

Totally-braindead 21:18 13 Oct 05

Suggest you try Vogs suggestion first in case its not IE thats causing the problem.

Totally-braindead 21:26 13 Oct 05

http://;en-us;318378&FR=1&PA=1&SD=HSCH thanks to VoG™

VoG II 21:28 13 Oct 05

click here or click here for IE repair.

Giskard 19:21 14 Oct 05

Thanks for the help, i will post error message next it happens . thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…