My Outbox is dialling an unknown Hotmail account.

I have virus checked my computer using Norton which is kept completely up to date. I am currently using Incredimail which has two e-mail accounts set up, neither of which are Hotmail. When I hit "send & ReceivE",It has suddenly started trying to connect to a hotmail account which is unknown to me. I cannot send any mail out as I cannot get past the attempts to connect to Hotmail. The hotmail account isn't listed under any settings. Any ideas on how to solve this? It appears that Outlook express is connecting properly but not iNcredimail, as I cannot find the account or command to tell it to try connecting to Hotmail I cannot delete it.
PLEASE HELP before I go completely grey!

Diodorus Siculus 14:09 06 Mar 04

Don't know much about Incrdiemail.

Do a check for spyware: click here
Spybot-S&D click here
Lavasoft

hugh-265156 14:14 06 Mar 04

is there anything ie/ a unsent mail in your outbox folder?

not sure about incredimail but OE will keep any unsent message/s here and send it next time you click send/receive all.

there is an unsent message and the reason it is unsent is because when i clich send and receive it tries to connect to this unknown hotmail account. I will try the spyware check, but wouldn't that affect OE as well?

hugh-265156 14:26 06 Mar 04

just delete the message in the outbox folder if you cant remember typing it.

Huggy you are an angel!! I don't understand it but it has worked! I'm not sure why an outgoing mail would connect like that and I will do the spybot thing to be sure-Thank-you ever so much prob. solved!!
Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…