I am having a nightmare with my Mouse and keyboard today, they are both wireless- the keyboard has to be right next to the receiver in order to work and the mouse wont double click. I went into control panel and did the fast click slow click setting thingy and it wouldn't open the folder apart from at the slowest setting, which then doesn't work when used outside of the test. At the moment I am having to right click and chose "open". I don't think it is the battery as everything else functions ok.I could reassign the left button as a double click but then I still need a left click and a right click button, anyway. the only thing I can think that I've done is to run live update on Norton! I tried a system restore but this doesn't change anything. This is driving me nuts! Can anybody help?

Sans le Sou 17:00 17 May 05

Have you hade a sneaky Peeky in device manager, might throw some thing up. Otherwise probably try to uninstall and reinstall devices, you could change the batteries first - just in case.

TX will do so !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…