Is my keyboard for the scrapheap?

wallbash 20:04 01 Apr 04

Have a Logitech wireless keyboard, that is playing up. Have checked small battery,
good and reinstalled the software, but operation is sketchy! typing never been high on list to learn, so need all the help I can get. Keyboard is about 3 to 4 years old. I know a new one will only cost from a few pounds, but is there anything else i should check, and do keyboards have a limited life

Paranoid Android 20:09 01 Apr 04

I find that performance on mine takes a nose dive whenever I plug headphones into my PC speaker system. You may have some other cabling causing a similar effect.

Marvin

Alebe 20:17 01 Apr 04

I find Zone-alarm interferes with my keyboard when using spreadsheets. The vowels refuse to work. As soon as I disable Zone-alarm it works fine again. Just a thought you might have added something similar which might just cause you the problem.

wallbash 20:17 01 Apr 04

The keyboard , as stated is wireless, but its true that the receiver sits amongst a mass of wire. So will try to isolate the 'connection 'box. But have not recently added any 'new' cables/ software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…