my IE and FIREFOX have stopped working!!

KERRO01 23:32 02 Feb 07

when i try to connect to them it just says cant find server. i hope someone can help coz i have been trying this all night....

birdface 00:11 03 Feb 07

Try,Control Panel,Network Connections,Right click local area connections,And press repair, See if that helps.

Ben 216 03:12 03 Feb 07

If you're using an external modem turn it off for about a minute then plug it back in. It's also possible that your ISP may be having problems or maintenance carried out, meaning you get no connection at all.

Salut 10:01 03 Feb 07

I too have experienced a similar problem. As the sytem will reconnect at a later time without problem I ahve left all well alone, but contacted both Firefox and microsoft (todate no reply from either)

KERRO01 10:30 03 Feb 07

still no joy. oh i wounder what it is!!

birdface 10:40 03 Feb 07

Have you checked to make sure you dont have the work offline button ticked,

birdface 10:45 03 Feb 07

This is not the screen you get is it,click here

birdface 10:50 03 Feb 07

Press the diagnose connection problems on that click here that I sent,See if that helps.

KERRO01 11:36 03 Feb 07

yes thats the screen. i have tryed that to buteman....

KERRO01 11:37 03 Feb 07

i keep getting internet explorer script errors to. whats going on with this pc of myn...

birdface 12:35 03 Feb 07

Try control Panel,Internet options.Programs,Make sure Internet Explorer is your default web browser,You will find that halfway down the box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…