My IE controled by another Web Site

davesbits 15:30 10 Jun 05

Help,
I hope there is someone out there that can help me. I have picked up something that now controls my IE sending me to their web site deBiz.com, where I get swamped by pop ups. I have tried Spy Bott, Norton, and System mechanic 5, but to no avail. It is still in control of my Internet Explorer, whilst also loading spy ware into my computer, by getting passed my Norton Fire Wall. Please could someone help.

Regards

davesbits.

andrew-196854 15:43 10 Jun 05

you could try this click here or this a free 14 day trial click here hope this helps

Graham ® 15:46 10 Jun 05

Coolwebshredder click here

flavas 15:59 10 Jun 05

that is possibly browser hijack, try usin this specific application 'hijack this' from click here
after installation: run it and delete all entries that come up as 'debiz.com'

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:04 10 Jun 05

MS Antispy will rid it from your computer but you need to turn system restore off.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:11 10 Jun 05

click here and click on dbuninstaller, select run and it will uninstall derbiz.

G

r3nu4l 16:26 10 Jun 05

Hello,

I suspect your problems are deeper than just deBiz. You can download Hijack this from click here
Once you run it copy the logfile and paste it to click here (you may have to register for free first).
These guys may take a while but the advice they give is step by step and brillliant. There is a new automatic tool that identifies problems in HJT logs but I have never used it and therefore can't reccommend it.
You should download Stinger (free) from Mcaffee and use it.
Also download Avast anti-virus (free yet again) and use it as it is excellent.
The more you know about spyware and virii the safer you will be, knowledge is power!
Lastly but most importantly, ditch Internet explorer and download Mozilla firefox, it really is safer (but not quite flawless >) ).

Good luck

r3nu4l 16:26 10 Jun 05

Hello,

I suspect your problems are deeper than just deBiz. You can download Hijack this from click here
Once you run it copy the logfile and paste it to click here (you may have to register for free first).
These guys may take a while but the advice they give is step by step and brillliant. There is a new automatic tool that identifies problems in HJT logs but I have never used it and therefore can't reccommend it.
You should download Stinger (free) from Mcaffee and use it.
Also download Avast anti-virus (free yet again) and use it as it is excellent.
The more you know about spyware and virii the safer you will be, knowledge is power!
Lastly but most importantly, ditch Internet explorer and download Mozilla firefox, it really is safer (but not quite flawless >) ).

Good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…