My HTC Desire Mobile Phone wont accept emails

Dobba 05 Dec 11

My mobile uses Android v 2.2. I received a notice that the phone memory was used up and, whilst trying to delete various items, I think that I might have accidentally deleted my email info as I am no longer getting emails into my mail box. I have tried to reinstate this but with no result. Can anyone help with step by step instructions please?

Woolwell 05 Dec 11
  Dobba 06 Dec 11

Hi Woolwell. I do seem to have both ordinary email and Googlemail but when I click on the "Mail" icon, I get an ALERT notice saying "Login failed". I can't see anything that directs me to a login screen. Do you know what I need to do to effect a valid login (No idea why the login failed in the first place.) Thanks for your assistance. Much appreciated.

Woolwell 06 Dec 11

Sorry haven't got the HTC Desire although I do have an Android phone. You need to check the account settings.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message