my Hp new laptop 15.6'' 320g 3g ram

fredmc08 21:00 PM 03 Aug 11

i have a cable wifi connection in the house i want to go any ware with it and get acess to the internet now i belive you can do this using a express card or a usb stick ok ? now i have a 34 express card slot from the people i bought it from ideal world on my laptop now do i buy a wireless G 34 express card for win 7 or a usb stick or wireless n express card or a air express card can you tell me wich is the cheapest and the best hp 625 product number xn844ea#abu can you help its a strate forward question thanks to those who have tried so far but not the answer am looking for fred

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:12 PM 03 Aug 11

Duplicate Post close this one by putting a clicking in the grey box on the right.

Stay with your other thread

you in built wireless card will allow you to connect via free wifi hotspots and or a USB 3g dongle for almost anywhere coverage

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…