My hot links have suddenly gone cold!

The Griffin 20:06 05 Jul 05

Can anyone suggest why when I click on certain links whilst browsing a web-page I get no reponse? For example, I've just been navigating round the BBC web-site quite happily but when I clicked on a 'listen-again' button - nothing. There are other similar examples I could mention. This problem has only surfaced in the last couple of weeks and I'm wondering if it might have something to do with my anti-virus programme (Trend-Micro PC-Cillin 2005)since its updates are the only files that I've downloaded recently. I also run Xoftspy. I'm using IE6 and 98SE OS. My PC is a little dated (about 4 years old) but it still chugs along quite happily with a Pentium III and 256 of RAM. Any ideas?

VoG II 20:32 05 Jul 05

I'm not sure why only some don't work.

You could try click here or if it is Javascript links that don't work click here

Chappers7 23:04 05 Jul 05

I'd use the Real Player links to listen again to BBC radio shows eg: Chris Moyles, Scott Mills on Radio 1 etc...

The advantage with that is you can fastforward and rewind as much as you wish unlike the BBC's listen again window when yo can only fastforward 5mins or 15mins.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…