My graphics tablet/driver isn't working anymore

Bookworm452 20:19 30 Oct 14

I bought my graphics tablet (Wacom Bamboo Fun) the other year but a few months ago, it stopped working very couple of days and now it's stopped working altogether. Every time I log on, I get a message saying that the tablet driver needs updating. I did that but I still got the same message so I tried; same result. I tried another time - still the same so I tried to reinstall the software - all I got was a message that said: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." It's nothing to do with having an administrator account because it asked for the password when I was reinstalling it; that came up afterwards. Anyone have ideas on what I can do?

lotvic 13:32 31 Oct 14

Temporarily disable your Anti-virus before running the driver installer.

Follow the guide/fix on www.wacom.asia

lotvic 13:34 31 Oct 14

"It's nothing to do with having an administrator account because it asked for the password when I was reinstalling it"

I wouldn't be too sure about that ;) did you rightclick and choose 'Run as Administrator'?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…