My graphics card is stuck in a loop

Rhuddlan 11:54 14 May 03

When I am on Flight simulator 2002 and the computer crashes and I have to force shut it down, I look in the event viewer afterwards to see the problem and it tells me that this device was stuck in a loop, it did have a name for this loop, but as i'm in work now, I have forgotton it, I will take a look tonight, it tells me that there may be a problem with the device itself , or that I should update my drivers, but I have already done this, regards, Rhuddlan.

AndySD 11:59 14 May 03

An Infinite loop? a ge force card? windows XP?

Have you updated the Motherboard drivers?

Rhuddlan 12:13 14 May 03

Yes,it's an infinite loop, my card is an s3 pro savage and yes I have win xp home. I'm not sure were to find the motherbaord drivers, sorry for being a pain, but can you help? Thanks, Rhuddlan.

AndySD 12:19 14 May 03

I suspect its VIA (if so click here )But to make sure you can download this small free program which will tell you the make/model of the motherboard... we can then findout the drivers for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…