My graphic card suddenly heated up .

Alex Diacon 10:42 27 Jun 16
Answered

Hello. I have a problem and would be nice if u could help me. So... i was playing rust as usual , nothing changed , then suddenly my graphic card started heating up to 70 C. I didn't change anyting , i was doing the usual , it's normaly going on 35-40 C . I am using an Gygabyte GTX 960 windforce OC edition 4GB DDR5 , 4GB RAM DDR3 and an i5 4460. Any ideas why it heated up like that? Please let me know.

Alex Diacon 10:42 27 Jun 16
Answer

Hello. I have a problem and would be nice if u could help me. So... i was playing rust as usual , nothing changed , then suddenly my graphic card started heating up to 70 C. I didn't change anyting , i was doing the usual , it's normaly going on 35-40 C . I am using an Gygabyte GTX 960 windforce OC edition 4GB DDR5 , 4GB RAM DDR3 and an i5 4460. Any ideas why it heated up like that? Please let me know.

wee eddie 13:35 27 Jun 16

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but did you really mean to tell us that the problem was solved?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…