My grand daughter do no remember her password.

I bought my grand daughter a kocaso tablet and she do not remember her password. Please help!

mole1944 02 Apr 13

First of all do not include your e-mail address, one way might be to get a paper clip they're should be a small hole somewhere on the tablet insert the said paperclip in it to reset the machine to factory settings.

mole1944 02 Apr 13

Just thought another way have you called the manufacturer

spuds 02 Apr 13

Give you provide a name of the manufacturer?.

You could also ask the seller, if the item didn't arrive with a printed instruction manual.

spuds 02 Apr 13

Whoops- "Can you provide a name of the manufacturer?."

woodchip 02 Apr 13
  woodchip 02 Apr 13

Support for your Tablet

http://www.kocaso.com/support.html

woodchip 02 Apr 13

PS for the above support you need to correct Model Number to download Correct Updates and Manual

spuds 02 Apr 13

woodchip, I didn't notice that.

It looks like its going to be one of those days (again), I am having far to many lately. At least you have been kind and able enough to uncover some help on the subject for the originator of the post, which hopefully will resolve the grand daughter's problem.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message