My friend's zipper problems, part 2

NickyK 19:18 18 Feb 05

Can anybody recommend a free site from which my friend can dowload at least 3 zipped files, one after the other? The reason I want this is so that he can compare the performance with that of a site he is using which, in my opion, is malfunctioning.

Yes, we've run every anti everything ever, and have cleaned up and defraged etc.

Jeffers22 19:29 18 Feb 05

click here would be one

NickyK 20:36 18 Feb 05

Wonderful link, and great and thanks. But what I really need to do is find a site from which I can tell my friend to download three zips in a row. Then I can compare the speed/performance with the site with which he is having problems. Only then can I be sure that it is a site problem, not a problem with his system.

Thanks anyway, N

Charence 20:48 18 Feb 05

does it matter what your friend downloads? This site has many zip files. click here

NickyK 20:54 18 Feb 05

No. It doesn't matter what he downloads at the moment. I simply want to compare his paysite with another zip-site. Then I will know if it is a site problem.

I've spent 2 and a half days trying to solve his problem. He doesn't know what to do, and the only reason I am posting for him is because he is very dislexic.

Thnaks for input, Charence. Appreciated, mon ami.

NickyK 21:03 18 Feb 05

Thanks, Charence. I've e-mailed the site to my friend, so it's up to him. Closing this now. Very weary.

Ta, all. N

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…