My Freecell doesn't work

ER INDOORS 17:40 17 Feb 03

I've just reinstalled Windows98SE, I installed Games but the Freecell has bussy sign on it all the time so I can't play it. Can anybody help?

AubreyS 17:51 17 Feb 03

You could try going to...

Control Panel > Add and remove Programs > Windows Setup > Games > Take the tick out apply and ok > go back into it > put the tick back in then ok it and see what happens.

Let me know if that works.
Good luck.

Djohn 17:56 17 Feb 03

ER INDOORS, if you have AVG anti-virus, then untick the outlook express plug-in, and then it will work fine. J.

ER INDOORS 20:22 17 Feb 03

Add and Remove programmes, but no joy I'm afraid. There is no tick in AVG Outlook Express Plug In. Any more ideas?

AubreyS 10:44 18 Feb 03

Taking up Solitare instead?... You could try copying all the frecell files off someone else's PC.

ER INDOORS 15:40 18 Feb 03

I think I've found the problem. I scanned for altered files and it said file "setupx.dll" is corrupt. How to correct it I don't know?

Djohn 15:47 18 Feb 03

Go to start/run, and type, sfc then click OK, this will *to the best of my memory* find the corrupt file and ask you, if you want it replaced, just follow instructions from there. J

ER INDOORS 12:12 20 Feb 03

Still no joy with the Freecell.

mysterious_543 14:05 20 Feb 03

do you have adware?? if you do it may have caused the problem because it done the same to me too. You just need the Freecell file from someone elses pc

ER INDOORS 16:21 20 Feb 03

Get the Freecell File from another computer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…