my ebooks folder problem- please help!

ReyesKing 16:46 16 Mar 05

On a users area on the computer, in 'My Ebooks' there is a Temporary Internet Files' folder. when i click it it opens a folder called 'Content IE5'. when i open this it has an index in it and many subfolders full of pictures for example the google sign, and small random pictures. what is going on? thankyou

Yoda Knight 16:58 16 Mar 05

sounds like ur internet explorer temp files location has been moved to there

Yoda Knight 17:01 16 Mar 05

what version of windows are you running ? this will determine how to fix it

ReyesKing 19:51 17 Mar 05

i am using windows XP

ReyesKing 12:21 20 Mar 05

can someone please help with this problem

Technotiger 12:26 20 Mar 05

Hi, the simple solution is to Delete the folder and contents - they are Temp anyway, and if needed by any program will be picked up again as necessary.

Cheers.

ReyesKing 12:28 20 Mar 05

hi technotiger, thanks for answering, i repeatedly delete the folder and it always appears again full of random internet pictures and weird symbols. what can i do?

Technotiger 12:32 20 Mar 05

Have you tried deleting Temp Cookies and Files/Folders in IE. Tools>InternetOptions>

Cheers.

Technotiger 12:34 20 Mar 05

You could also go to C:/WINDOWS/Temp and delete what is in there - don't worry, it will not let you delete anything essential, it may simply say cannot delete 'such&such', but delete the rest anyway.

ReyesKing 12:34 20 Mar 05

yes, it doesnt delete them.

VoG II 12:37 20 Mar 05

Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, General tab, Settings button, Move folder button

and move the folder back to C:\temporary internet files

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…