my documents

striker11 19:01 16 Mar 07

could anyone help? when i go into my documents my computer freezes and i have to reset,does anyone know how to fix this??

chub_tor 19:06 16 Mar 07

Can you do a System Restore to a date prior to the freezing happening? You might try this first.

VoG II 19:12 16 Mar 07

Similar problem and solution click here

striker11 19:24 16 Mar 07

sorry still have a problem

MAJ 19:35 16 Mar 07

Two things come to mind straight away, one sounds silly but I've seen it cause problems in older operating systems, don't know why though.

1. If the My Docs folder is not the first folder on your desktop (top lefthand corner), then place it there.

2. Any chance that you have any large picture files, like bitmaps or Tiffs, in the My Docs folder with the folder set to view thumbnails? If so then Windows might be working away trying to show the pics, and only appears to have frozen.

striker11 19:59 16 Mar 07

still no joy thanks

skidzy 21:01 16 Mar 07

Had exactly the same problem recently,i thought i had a corrupt file within my docs.This cure the problem click here its free to a degree,it will repair errors but only 10 at any one time,the full version fixes all errors in a click.
Another thread with similar problems click here

skidzy 21:04 16 Mar 07

Its the reg optimiser version you need,sorry forgot to say that in my last post.

striker11 18:45 03 Apr 07

thanks everyone but had to put my reload cd in and wiped everything out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple