My desktop picture> how do i find it ?

Magik ®© 13:32 04 Aug 03

hi, i have winXP,, my desktop wallpaper is a picture i took myself, I want another copy of it, have not got the original..but i can not find it in the PC, any ideas where it is...thanks

hugh-265156 13:34 04 Aug 03

control panel /display /desktop maybe

Magik ®© 13:37 04 Aug 03

hi, thanks, but i want to make a copy of it, that seems to just tell me what it is, or have i lost the plot..

Pesala 13:42 04 Aug 03

maybe both.

Right-click on desktop, background, browse, select the picture you want to copy, and send to CD or floppy disk should work. At least it does in Windows ME. I can also open it in Irfan View. Just look at the file name that is currently highlighted.

Magik ®© 13:47 04 Aug 03

if i right click on the desktop, there is no background or browse, but if i go to properties, all it has is irfanview wallpaper, and on right clicking that i get "whats this"....

Magik ®© 13:51 04 Aug 03

one more thing, i have the picture as wallpaper, i just want a copy of it...

barrie_g 13:55 04 Aug 03

do a search for *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp etc. until you find it.

Magik ®© 14:20 04 Aug 03

thanks you for all the help, found it at last,hiding in the windows folder...

thanks again...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…