My cousin cannot re-arrange his itunes playlists!!!

julius44 18:59 PM 16 Jul 11

Hello and good evening to u all. My cousin just rang me to say that he's having some problems with his itunes playlists. I use itunes all the times as well, and ive tried a few things with him over the fone, but still no joy. He has a few playlists, and he wants to just re-arrange the songs, and i told him to just highlight the songs and just drag up and down, but he says that the songs wont move..which i think is very strange as i aldays re-arrange my playlists and never had any problemes. He has windows vista, and I have windows 7, but i dont think it should make any difference. Any suggestions please???

bremner 19:06 PM 16 Jul 11

To move songs in a specific order in a playlist you must have two things.

1) The left most column must be selected 2) Shuffle arrows in the lower left corner must NOT be active.

To have iTunes remember your new order no matter what you do it it, right click on the playlist and click "Copy to Playorder" now whenever you have the left most column selected and shuffle off, that will be the order displayed.

julius44 19:23 PM 16 Jul 11

many thanks bremner, your solution worked like a charm, much appreciated. How can i tick as resolved now please?

bremner 10:43 AM 17 Jul 11

At the right end of my posting is a grey tick - click it and it will go green

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay