My computer won't print Xceel doc

unitedman 25 Apr 12

I want to print an Excel word doc but when I look at print preview it only sows part of the doc.I use windows. Vista. I have used page set up but still no luck

lotvic 25 Apr 12

If you mean an Excel.xls worksheet, you probably are only seeing page 1 in the print preview, at the bottom left it should tell you how many pages altogether. You have to click on 'Next' to see page 2 etc. You have not said which version of Excel you have, the following is for Office 2003.

You may find it more helpful to see all of the pages (pieces of A4 paper) displayed that are needed to print out the full worksheet, click on: View -> Page Break Preview, then you can adjust the page setup to how you want it.

unitedman 25 Apr 12

I can select the section of the doc in page set up but only part appears i print preview

lotvic 25 Apr 12

In Page Setup and the 'Page' tab, in 'Scaling' have you selected 'Fit to' .. page(s) wide by .. tall and then clicked on OK? (.. pages means for you to put in the number of pages you want)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message