my computer window and low sapce balloon

jeez 00:06 20 Apr 03

The view in my computer has changed from the normal way xp shows it (grouped in sections) to just displaying all the icons in a row does anyone know how to change it back? also how can I disable the low disk space warning? thanks.

powerless 00:21 20 Apr 03

In the Window > View > and choose what type you want.

Free space - the message is there for a reason so i would think about making some space. But to stop it appearing i do not think you can without freeing up space.

Although you can disable balloon tips but it will dsiable them all. click here

jeez 22:10 20 Apr 03

the free space is regarding a swap partition (1gb) for windows paging file

VoG™ 22:20 20 Apr 03

You shouldn't need that much space for a swap file. How much memory (RAM) do you have?

jeez 00:38 22 Apr 03

VoG 256mb, just created that partition though, windows manages the size. Figured out how to eliminate the low disk space warning, you can disable it by downloading the tweakui powertoy from click here
still can't resolve the view in my computer though, the view option and folder options do not work, would appreciate any suggestions.

DavidM4 21:14 02 Sep 04

I noticed this was unresolved when I was looking for an answer so here goes;

In the window > View > Arrange Icons By, and make sure 'Show In Groups' is ticked, then just play around until you get the desired effect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…