My computer monitor screen makes the words move up and down, How can I stop this?

lili5689 04:42 AM 20 Jun 11

It is like some else has taken over my computer. If i try to click on something on the screen , the words start moving up and down pretty quickly so I can't click on anything. I don't know if this is a virus, or the monitor has a problem, this is the only computer I've ever heard of doing this. I believe there are some virus in a certain part of the computer, but virus removing software I've tried cannot remove it. Some older virus programs don't recognize the virus.Sometimes, I just want to throw the computer away. For a while the computer acted normal, but a couple of days it started this problem again.Also, the computer gets slow and freezes up pretty often.

Nontek 07:46 AM 20 Jun 11

More information is needed if anyone is going to be able to help you. Are you talking about a Desktop or Laptop, Make and Model of Computer would help. Also what Operating System, like XP Home or Pro/Vista/Win7. The more information you can give, the better.

Nontek 07:48 AM 20 Jun 11

Also, what security software are you using, like AVG/Microsoft Security Essentials/Malwarebytes/SuperAntiSpyware etc .....

eedcam 08:17 AM 20 Jun 11

Have you tried starting in safe mode does it do it then

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…