my computer crash and restart

habs 20:57 12 Apr 04

hi everyone

Please i need your help.

I have Tiny computer nearly 3 years old,windows xp home edition,1024 SDRAM memory, 64 MB Graphic card Nvidia MX/MX400 Deforce2.

Recently i have problem with my DVD-ROM. I put a CD in dvd-rom to play game i installed on my computer, my computer Crash, a blue page come up (1 second) immediately my computer crash and restart without any reason.

I tried this 3 times ,everytime my computer restart and when i am on the desktop i tried to put the CD again in dvd rom, again my computer crash and restart.The day before it was working normally.

Another problem with the DVD-rom, sometimes it eject automatically, 3 to 4 times a days

I am thinking to buy a new dvd-rom.what do you think?

Thank you so much for your help in advance

My kindest regards

VoG II 21:06 12 Apr 04

Right-click on My Computer, click Properties, click the Advanced tab. Under Startup & Recovery click Settings. Under System Failure untick the box in front of Automatically restart.

The next time it crashes you should see an error message on a blue screen. Please post the exact message here.

habs 23:06 12 Apr 04

Thank you for your help so quick.I have done what you mentiond.If i received the error i will post it again.

Again thank you

habs 21:28 22 May 04

as i wrote before about my computer crash with a Blue screen, ithappened today Saturday 22/05/2004, but fortunately it doesn't happened a lot.

The error said:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

The error:

if this is the first time you see this error,restart your computer ,if the screen appear again follow these steps;

Disable BIOS memory options such as Cachings or Shadowing.

Beginning dump of phisical memory physical memory dump complete.

thank you for your help in advance.

My kindest regards

VoG II 21:39 22 May 04

I hope that click here will help you.

habs 21:04 31 May 04

Hi VoG

today Monday 31/05/2004, when i tried top play game i put the CD for the game in the dvd rom drive, immediately my computer crash again with the blue screen.

everything as above but the error is:

The error:

i don't know what does that menas

please help me.
Thank you for your help in advance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…