My clip art won't print

Blessed 00:20 29 Mar 05

I use windows 98 and when I cut & paste or drag and drop clip art it shows when I preview my document but when I print it I get the document without the clip art. I opened up the clip organizer and I get a message that say "Clip organizer cannot complete the operation:

No such interface supported: Error code Ox80004002 then ok help"

What do I need to do to get my clip art to print.
Thanks for your help

Number 7 00:34 29 Mar 05
  Blessed 02:06 29 Mar 05

I installed the Component checker and ran the scan and got The following releases were match: UNKNOWN

How do I know what to install? If I run Windows update will it tell me what I need to install

jack 10:19 29 Mar 05

This is a possible way if you use an image editor
Photo Suite or PaintShop Pro or Irfanview or any of the many many others -See this May PCA for a freebee.
Import the images of choice in to the image editor.
'Save As' then select JPEG. and save then into a new folder with a name and location you have selected.

When done

Start Wrod and import the new picures in the new format[Jpg]from the new location

Simsy 11:22 29 Mar 05

what you are drop/dragging the clip art into.

Because you are getting an error message what I am about to suggest may be a red herring...

Assuming that the application is "Word", check that you have it set to print them...

Tools>Options then on the "Print" tab make sure there is a tick in the box "Drawing objects"

My apologies if this doesn't help!

Good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

Blessed 21:53 29 Mar 05

I installed the Component checker and ran the scan and got The following releases were match: UNKNOWN
How do I know what MDAC to install

VoG II 22:06 29 Mar 05

Word? Which version? Windows? Which version?

pmorff 23:51 29 Mar 05

I know this may sound staight forward and simplistic. How about reloading the Word application and the printer software.
If this does not work there might be updates for the software from the manufacturers.

Blessed 01:12 30 Mar 05

I use Microsoft Office XP and Windows 98

Number 7 01:27 30 Mar 05

Try this:

1. Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 ole32.dll and then click OK.

2. Click OK when you receive the following message:
DllRegisterServer in OLE32.DLL succeeded.

Does this fix it?

Blessed 01:40 30 Mar 05

It worked. Do I still need to set up clip organizer because when I tried to set it up I got the same error message.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…