My Browser Page Keeps

ZEROTOLERANCE 19:01 19 Apr 04

Changing without any input from me, i may be sitting reading and suddenly it clicks on to msn or something similar, i have run spy sweeper and ADaware but they havnt found any thing, also i have mcafee firewall which keeps alerting me every time i open O.E. even though each time i tick the DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN box, could these two be related? any suggestions please

LeadingMNMs 19:05 19 Apr 04

Try running Ad-aware again and run both a Smart System Scan and a scan of the whole drive and remove everything it finds. Is your homepage changing or not ? I assume your using Internet Explorer. IE tends to have lots of security holes and I would recommend trying another browser. If you want to try another one then look at the recommendations by click here

Diodorus Siculus 19:06 19 Apr 04

click here
Spybot-S&D click here
CWS - two more options; also ensure that they are up to date.

ZEROTOLERANCE 19:12 19 Apr 04

no my Home page hasnt changed, i use IE Netscape and 4C, but i think it only happens on IE. il give the suggestions a go any way thanx

ZEROTOLERANCE 19:37 19 Apr 04

Thanx for all the advice just downloaded the Avant brwsr luv it, just going to run the checks again will be back if that doesnt cure it

ZEROTOLERANCE 19:38 19 Apr 04

i didnt meen the Avants gonna cure it!!

Diodorus Siculus 23:10 19 Apr 04

Get mozilla Firefox - beats IE any day in my opinion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…