My animated Gif's... 11:35 28 Jun 03

Many of you will have visited my site in the past, and have given me some much appreciated opinions, which I thank you for.

I have now got the bug for animating gifs. I have published these on a remote page of my website, but would like your HONEST opinions as to whether it would be worth setting up a new site for them. Although I am not much of an artist I will try to improve as I go along (although the content may prove that I have a warped mind!) Have a look and let me know what you think. Cheers, Whiz...
click here

MichelleC 12:47 28 Jun 03

Brill! Now you've made me want to make gifs.

Forum Editor 17:18 28 Jun 03

about this Barry.

As I think you know, if I had my way I would collect every animated gif on the web and tip the lot into a bottomless abyss.

It's a personal thing, but I think they detract no end from the quality of a site.

I know, I know, I'm a www. 17:23 28 Jun 03

but I cant resist doing it!

Forum Editor 00:03 29 Jun 03

this is supposed to be fun. I'll just take a calm down pill from the calm down drawer in my desk before I next visit your site. 01:58 06 Jul 03

What do you think? (Content not suitable viewing for FE's, or people of a nervouse disposition!)

Please give me some feedback. Cheers, Whiz...

User-312386 17:52 06 Jul 03

nice mate

Forum Editor 18:09 06 Jul 03

if I don't look Barry. 00:29 07 Jul 03

still got the bug. Will be tranferring them to their own site soon, away from my main site.

Madboy, cheers, I updated the layout just after you went there.

WaiKent 19:49 08 Jul 03

i dont like your site much, it is too flashy 23:08 08 Jul 03

it's for animations. Still, you're not the only one, FE agrees with you. Thanks for looking anyway, Whiz...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…