Mustek Scanner

I have a Mustek 1200 scanner which has worked perfectly with Windows 95/98/ME. I have recently purchased a new computer that runs XP and now my scanner doesn't work. Can anyone help please or will I have to buy a new scanner?

woodchip 19:59 25 Feb 05

Cheap and Nasty, But will have a look to see if I can find some drivers. Try these click here

Cuddles 22:04 25 Feb 05

Click hereclick here driver is for 1200cp for xp if asked for login and password they are DRIVERS and ALL

Totally-braindead 23:16 25 Feb 05

I have an old Agfa scanner and I had the same problem as you when I upgraded to XP. Agfa have not created a XP driver for it and have no intention of doing so, bit off I thought but what I tried was using the Win 2000 driver. It works perfectly even though XP said it wasn't happy using it as it wasn't tested with XP. Try it if you have a Win 200 driver on your disk, if it doesn't work you can always remove it again, it worked for me and saved me shelling out for a new scanner, I only use it a few times a year anyway.

ashdav 00:49 26 Feb 05

you need the XP drivers from here click here

potfrog1 00:52 26 Feb 05

is it the bearpaw scanner?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced