Musicmatch and multiple users

Simon258 15:13 03 Aug 04

It seems that only users with administrator rights can use Musicmatch 7.5 on my system (Packard Bell iConnect 800MHz running XP Pro).

When non-administrators try to play music on Musicmatch, they are told that they don't have administrator rights.
I can find nothing in Musicmatch options that will allow free access to Musicmatch. Have I missed something obvious?

Earthworm 16:04 03 Aug 04

not quite sure simon 258, i've got my account(admin rights) and family account (limited rights). Musicmatch version 9 works on both as did version 8. try and change the account to full admin rights, sort out music match and then revert account back to what you want it to be

Simon258 08:35 05 Aug 04

Gave daughter No. 1 administrator rights, started Musicmatch no problem a number of times and it ran fine. Made her a limited user again and she can no longer use it again. I'm going to query the Musicmatch website, but would appreciate any other idas from anyone else.

Simon258 01:14 14 Oct 04

After consulting the Musicmatch site, I've now resolved the problem........however, the kids have now started using WinAmp! Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…