Musicmatch Jukebox Plus

heidelberg 08:29 27 Dec 04

I have looked in the PCA archives and have read several references to my problem with the above software, namely that when i try to burn some Albums that I have converted to mp3 format, the software burns them in alphabetical order.

However the answers to this problem refer to previous versions of the Musicmatch Jukebox Plus program. I have version 10 now, and any suggestions of help from readers in the archive don't quite tie in with version 10.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave

5ean 09:48 27 Dec 04

All programs do this. You have to manual tag each song '01 - title' '02 - title' etc etc.

You can speed this up by doing the following as I finf ID3MAN pretty useless.

Highlight all songs in your folder. Right click on one and choose properties.

Make sure archive read only etc are all blank and then go into summery I think. You can now add the album artist and years. Apply this and it applies to all files. The rename each song individually. Once you get the hang of it it's fairly fast.

An even quicker way is to use Nero to find the song titles while it';s still a CD file then save the titles in an archive. When you convert to MP3 the file name go with it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:57 27 Dec 04

If your burning your playlist. Then just rearrange the tunes to your liking in tyhe playlist before burning.

If the files are tagged with track Nos, then options - playlist -reorder by Album/track before burning

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…