Musical CD's

blackpat 00:21 13 Mar 03

Hi there, When i put a musical CD in my puter and go to my computer to open and play, a box pops up that says, " Windows cant find STUDIO.EXE.. This programme is needed for opening file of type "Audio CD." I havnt played any music for sometime on my computer, but it used to play the CD's ok. Anybody any idea's what has happened? Any help much appreciated,
Thanks,,,, Blackpat.

Djohn 01:15 13 Mar 03

click here It seems to be a file from (nullsoft), Winamp player, and it is missing from your software.

If you are using winamp as your music player, then this could be the answer.

If you are using software that came with your CD player, then it will be on the CD and needs to be re-installed.

blackpat 07:48 13 Mar 03

Hi DJOHN, I do use Winamp as my music player and it plays music that i have stored on my computer ok. I dont have a CD player as such, only the one on the computer, and thats where i'm having the problem. How can i get this STUDIO.EXE. back? My winamp is working ok.
Thanks, Blackpat.

JoeC 11:09 13 Mar 03

again it is about Winamp

click here

blackpat 14:05 13 Mar 03

Thanks Joe And John. I re-downloaded Winamp and everything is working fine, thanks again to the both of you for your help., this is a great site,
Blackpat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced