Music sites.

techhelp 12:43 21 Sep 03

Does any one know where I can go:
Of any internet sites with databases of music I can access to select tracks of music by artist, etc. to firstly listen to. I can then compile a list of music purchases from the internet or musci shop whict I know I will like.

Are there any sites where I can download music from the web (payment or free) by the track.

expertec 12:51 21 Sep 03
  pj123 13:01 21 Sep 03

Get yourself down to your local newsagents and get a copy of November issue of PC Advisor. It comes with a free mag called Digital World. On page 38 there is a 3 page article on Digital Music and download sites. Stay away from Kazaa though. You could try click here or click here

pj123 13:04 21 Sep 03

Also if you are into Vintage Jazz (like me) then you could try click here all the tracks on here are over 70 years old so there is no copyright.

roy 13:49 21 Sep 03

pj123

Thanks for that last shortcut. It takes me back to my young days. Just been listening to Kid Ory one of the first jazz bands that I bought.

Roy

pj123 15:05 21 Sep 03

roy. you are welcome. Hope you enjoyed it. I play clarinet in a jazzband (sounds like George Lewis)who was the one I liked the best.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…