music on psp

stevennufc 19:14 21 Mar 07

please can anyone tell me the best way to load music cds on to my sony psp. i run windows xp.

mammak 19:22 21 Mar 07

Just copy them onto your memory stick duo with a reader such as click here hope this helps.

a.nonymous 20:44 21 Mar 07

I have a PSP and this is how I do it.

Use the latest version of Windows Media Player to rip all your music from your cd to your pc (but make sure it rips it s .mp3). Then when it has done it use the USB cable you got with it (you should have one if you bought the value pack or higher) and use it to connect to the pc. Once connected copy all the mp3s to your MUSIC folder on your PSP.

Hope this helps

mammak 21:10 21 Mar 07

Of course this one way to do it! my young daughter has PSP and it is much quicker to use the memory stick duo method with a usb adaptor than to download via a cable, further to this if you have your PSP on the Internet connected on your home network you can also download a great deal from the Sony website regards. click here

a.nonymous 21:42 21 Mar 07

i dont quite understand

mammak 21:55 21 Mar 07

Hi let me try and explain, at home I have two PCs and two laptops the PSP and my PDA connected on my Home network through my router one PC is wired and the rest connect to the Internet /network through my router wirelessly so my daughter can go onto the Internet and download from the Sony website directly onto her psp or if there is anything on the PCs or laptops she wishes to transfer to her psp we put her memory stick duo from her psp into the reader and transfer files that way.

a.nonymous 22:00 21 Mar 07

oh i see. mine works simular. i use my wireless network with my psp and just use the sony site on my psp to get the downloads.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…