music plays every time i open a browser window

murder the virus makers 12:18 21 Apr 03

HEEELLLLPPP!!! every time i open a browser window i hear 'im too sexy for my shirt' for a few seconds then it goes off!its driving me mental! this will play over the top of music/video files so seems like its coming from another source. seems like its trapped somewhere. ive searched for the file and found nothing. i use kazaa but have NOT downloaded 'right said fred'!!!
i have a firewall and pc-cillin and no viruses are showing. im running XP PRO and using a 'mercury sw 980R' amp/sub.

rct 12:26 21 Apr 03

Control Panel> Sounds and Audio Devices "Sounds" One of the Program Events will be associated with the offending tune, find out which one (you can play them using the play button on the right) and then change it to something else or "(None)"

;-)

Pesala 13:13 21 Apr 03

Yes, it definitely looks like someone is have some fun messing about with the Windows sounds. If you are using Opera, check preferences, sounds, page loaded, and follow link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…