Music for Photo VCD's

prima12 07:07 26 Jul 03

Hi All, Can anybody recommend somewhere that I can get music by the original artists, some of which may be quite old, that I can use as added background music for photo VCD's that I do of my digital photos, to make the slideshows a bit more interesting, than just looking at pictures?

leo49 09:08 26 Jul 03

Your CD collection,perchance?

prima12 13:40 26 Jul 03

If I had the tracks I was looking for I wouldn't be enquiring about others.

leo49 13:57 26 Jul 03

Then you're asking in the wrong forum. If you want to download illegal MP3 then use your brains and some initiative.Seek and ye shall find.

prima12 14:14 26 Jul 03

I never mentioned anything about downloading illegal mp3's and that was not my intention. Some people who answer some of these queries automatically think everybody is on the fiddle, well I'm NOT, and was prepared to purchase these tracks in some sort of compilation set if it was available. All I was looking for was help not a sermon.
I found one site on a Google search, but I can't find it again, perhaps somebody else the question without me being accused of some sort of ulterior motive.

leo49 14:18 26 Jul 03

If you want legal tracks they're not hard to find are they? - HMV, Amazon, etc all have search facilities, use them.

prima12 14:21 26 Jul 03

Lets just forget I ever asked a.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…