Music Match Jukebox problem

Throbber 18:09 22 Sep 05

I have a Tevion Digital Music Jukebox MDJUKE 420.
I can't get Music Match [which came bundled] to work with it. I've loaded everything from the CD as instructed, but when I start up the portable device manager, it asks me to "Click here to add a plugin for your device."
I have already done this from the CD.
I'm using Windows XP Home SP2.

I can't transfer any music files to my portable device any more, though I could when I first got it.

Any ideas?

johnnyrocker 18:12 22 Sep 05

has the prob occurred since install sp2?

johnny.

Throbber 18:16 22 Sep 05

No, SP2 was installed before music match

CHAIRLEG 18:56 22 Sep 05

Not sure if this will help but when I used MM about a week ago there was an update to install to improve transfer to portable device.Open MM click on options and check for update.

Newuser38 21:01 22 Sep 05

I also had to go on MM site to get the necessary plugin for my 2gb portable gadget. It also had to be MMplus which did not come as part of the deal so I replaced the gadgets attached MM with the MMplus version from the PCA cover disc from a month or 2 ago.

Throbber 22:11 22 Sep 05

Have updated, but still no joy. Any further suggestions?

Newuser38 23:21 22 Sep 05

Can you put it back to original factory settings and start again??

Throbber 08:13 23 Sep 05

Newuser - How do I do that?

Newuser38 18:40 23 Sep 05

Sorry lost the book I will find it and see if I can help further. I think it was an option when connected to site. I did it and it cleared everthing I had done and put in and I started again.

Throbber 20:28 23 Sep 05

Thanks Newuser - If you can find the book and let me know, brilliant. I'll try the site and see what I can find. Sounds like exactly what I need.

CHAIRLEG 21:06 23 Sep 05

click here= does this help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…