Music Licence

Terry Brown 11:45 15 Nov 05

I have recently fitted a new hard drive , and transferred the files I want to it, however I have a problem with my Music licence files.

I have copied them to the 'My music' folder, expecting them to activate whem I open media player, however it will not find them, and so refuses to play some of my music.

Any suggestions ?

Terry

xania 12:53 15 Nov 05

Assuming you copied the files and folders, rather than the partitions themselves, you may well find that some of the files were hidden and failed to transfer across. If you can repeat the transfer process using a partition manager, this could solve the problem. Failing this, if you received your licences via e-mail or the internet, and still have this information, you may well be able to re-install your licences. Failing this, you will probably have to make contact with the company where you bought the licences, explain what has happened, provide proof of your original purchase and they should be able to help you get restored.

Terry Brown 14:40 15 Nov 05

The files are listed in a folder in my music, however they are renamed as *.bak.

Whatis the extention I need to change to to re-activate them ?

Thanks Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…