Music library software?

ezageza 17:54 13 Apr 07

Hi does anyone know of a decent music library programe/software for my pc? I have hundreds of albums and am trying to find some sort of programe that allows me to see the front cover and/or back cover of the cd and the track list, and has a decent search facility so that if im looking for an song/artist/album all i have to do is type it in and see what comes up. Does something like this even exist? Im not too bothered about storing the actual music on my comp, just want something that catalogues all my music. hope that all made sense.

pj123 18:06 13 Apr 07

Is this any help?

click here

wids001 19:38 13 Apr 07

I use music collector and have some 3700 albums in the database. Bother front and rear covers can be shown along with composer/producer cedits etc.

click here

driving man 19:49 13 Apr 07

I tried a program from collectorz.com.Is free initially to list 100 albums or so but was so impressed I purchased the unlock code.
It searches for covers and lists the tracks in a data base.
Plus will search for a specific song no matter who recorded it.
Has worked for me catalogueing over 100 LP's--800cassettes and 4000+CD's.
Honestly have a peek at it and if it doesnt fit the bill --- forget it
Chris
PS the cover search only works on CD's. If not a CD input manually

driving man 19:52 13 Apr 07

Following on --- pretend to the program it is a CD to get the cover
For track listings beware as continental, japanese or american versions are not always the same as GB versions

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…