Music Files

amyjen7 15 May 12

I recently purchased Sony’s Moviez HD which unlike Pinnacle Studio does not come with Music but this can be added from my PC’s music files. Moviezs supports AAC, MP3, Wav & WMA Formats. I don’t have personnel music files other than in ITunes. Being the wrong side of 65 my music is not of the most recent variety but this said if I copy and paste a track into my music files will this fall within the formats accepted by Moviez? I do appreciate the legal aspects but as this is simply to provide a DVD of my families memories it’s OK.I run Vista Home Premium Any guidance would be appreciated. Kind Regards Keith

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15 May 12

Being the wrong side of 65 so not yet retired ;0)

The Windows version of iTunes can automatically transcode DRM-free WMA (including version 9) files to other audio formats, but does not support playback of WMA files and will not transcode DRM protected WMA files.

iTunes 10 can currently read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless (.m4a).

if I copy and paste a track into my music files will this fall within the formats accepted by Moviez?

Yes provided the track is AAC, MP3, Wav or WMA Formats.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message