music editing

Flabbyfran 18:39 29 May 03

I have tried to save parts of music from one track as another track using nero wave editor as per their instructions but the saved track will not play and appears as a WAV file and a WPK file neither of which play.
any thoughts?

ton 20:14 29 May 03

Choose 'Save As' and give it a name and choose the file type.

Zaxifone 20:37 29 May 03

What are you trying to play it with?

Z.

Flabbyfran 22:24 29 May 03

I tried "save as" but it only saved the whole track and not the segment i highlighted.when i try to save file i get two files saved one in musicmatch jukebox and one in windows media none of which work in either???????????????
confused????????????

esbe 22:37 29 May 03

Hi, try highlighting the part of the whole track that you dont want,then choose 'cut',you should then (hopefully) be left with the part that you do want. cheers

ton 22:43 29 May 03

I don't normally use Nero wave editor but I think this will solve the 'segment' bit. Select the part you want then click File, Copy. Now select 'New' to get an open window and 'Paste' your segment. You should find that you have just the segment to 'save as'. If you want a better wave editor try Goldwave at click here

leo49 22:48 29 May 03

In Nero Wave Editor highlight the segment you want,then click Edit/Copy to File.....

Flabbyfran 20:40 30 May 03

Thankyou all kindly for your responses @ton your method works beautifully many thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…