MUSIC DOWNLOADS

parkhead 18:01 09 Jan 09

Happy New Year, Wizards!

I would like to download music legitimately and pay the going rate. My problems are (I think)that the tracks I seek are mainly 60s and 70s (although some moderns) and may not be readily available. More importantly, I think I am correct in thinking that there are some restrictions placed on downloads. For example, I don't own an ipod or an mp3 player and I don't want to play them on my computer. I would like to download music and then make up my own CD selections.

Can the Wizards advise/assist?

Many thanks in anticipation of your customary guidance.

Jim

rdave13 18:44 09 Jan 09

This is from Tesco Digital " What's the difference between WMA and MP3 files?
Both formats can be used for storing and playing music on a PC. Using Windows Media Player you can organize songs into libraries and playlists with cover art and even lyrics. Playlists can then be burned onto a CD to play in the car or at home. You can also copy them to a portable music player but bear in mind that while MP3 files will work with any player, including iPods, WMA songs won't work with iPods or older players."
Don't know if that helps and link to FAQ; click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…